Greg was voted a southern California Super Lawyer for 2020, 2019 and 2018, and a Rising Star for five years before that. He has nearly fifteen years of experience as a tax and business attorney, and is one of the fewer than 400 attorneys in California to have passed the specialization exam and met the rigorous requirements to become a Certified Tax Specialist. Prior to law school, Greg worked as a CPA and financial analyst.
Greg, who holds both a JD and an MBA from Loyola University in Chicago, has worked for and with clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. Greg is currently serving his second term on the Beverly Hills Bar Association Board of Governors, and has chaired the Beverly Hills Bar and Los Angeles County Bar (LACBA) Association’s Taxation Sections, the Corporate and Pass-through Subcommittee of the State Bar of California (now the California Lawyer’s Association) and the LACBA State and Local Tax Subcommittee. He has also chaired the Illinois State Bar Association’s Federal Taxation Section.
When he’s not working, Greg enjoys spending time with his two and four-legged family members, golfing and volunteering with the Pasadena International Film Festival.
State and Federal Bar Memberships
- Southern District of California
- Northern District of Illinois
Creatives and entrepreneurs who need:
- assistance with a tax controversy, audit or any other tax-related matter before any local, state or national taxing authority, such as the City or County of Los Angeles, the California Franchise Tax Board, Board of Equalization, Employment Development Department or the federal Internal Revenue Service
- assistance with international tax issues, such as minimizing or avoiding double taxation and penalties through use of foreign tax credits and FBAR filings
- a legal partner that can integrate seamlessly as needed to form and maintain entities for their business and entertainment-related projects; provide advice on routine governance and strategic planning; draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts